Tuesday 12 March 2013

My obsession with Missguided

Anyone who knows me will know I'm not a massive party girl, going out and getting 'mortal' just isn't really my thing. But recently I have been letting my hair down a little bit with my girls and of course any excuse to buy a new dress is good to me. So where do I turn to when in search of the perfect dress: missguided.co.uk!

Missguided is always my first port of call when looking for a dress for any occasion. They have such a varied amount to choose from. While some other sites only have one  have 10 or so dresses to choose from, Missguided have hundreds... and I mean h.u.n.d.r.e.d.s. If you a dress lover like me Missguided is like heaven. In fact my wish list is so long because I'm addicted to browsing, even though my bank account doesn't always support my addiction.

You can trust me to always be honest with my review of any brand, I have no biased here just a genuine love of the site. It is only a recent discovery for me but the purchases I have made I have been really impressed with.  They aren't the type that look so much nicer online and then you get them and the material or shape is nothing like what you expected. And a great plus is none of the dresses have ever cost me more than £30 and you can get delivery from just £1.95. Who can argue with that?!

But just incase you don't believe me, here's some of the purchases I've made so far...

 Me (centre) in Missguided's Monochrome Studded Bustier Dress

(Left) Missguided Cut Out Dress (Gorgeous but too short for me, so I had to cover my bum with this Lavish Alice skirt to be allowed out of the house!)

So if you haven't already, get yourself to www.missguided.co.uk and let me know what you fall in love with.
xox


No comments:

Post a Comment