Monday 25 March 2013

Journey to Neverland

 This weekend on my routine shopping trip to the Metrocentre, I popped in to New Look and was astounded by the large selection of Peter Pan Collar necklaces they had in store! All the designs were beautiful and unique I found it so difficult to choose just one. I fell in love with this pastel bead and gold chain colour instantly and knew it was the one for me, for just £5.99 I would definitely recommend!
I received so many compliments this weekend when I wore my necklace to work at the restaurant I work at. And lets face it we all love a compliment! It definitely brightened up my boring black uniform. Who spy's my fave Lavish Alice skirt?

What do you think of Collar necklaces, rate or hate?
xox

Follow my instagram for more fashion photos: fashionabledesiresblog

No comments:

Post a Comment