Monday 5 November 2012

My first Mac experience...

For those of you who know me you will know when I say Mac I am talking about the cosmetics rather than the laptop! I have always been a bit dubious about using Mac Cosmetics. I love the look they create but the price tag if i'm honest has always kept me at a distance.

Most of my friends use Mac and whenever I question them on how they can justify spending so much on a mascara or foundation they all same the same... 'It's worth it.' One friend told me that because one foundation/mascara etc can last her up to 3 months it doesn't really seem that much. I was still hesitant until she showed me the effect of her new false lash effect mascara and I was amazed by the results! Her lashes looks much longer than normal and had a very distintive effect.

So I took myself off to the Mac stand at House of Fraser and began looking. I have to mention how beautiful are the girls who work there? There looks are always so unique and flawless it's a great advert for the brand. So anyway I began to ask the girl which mascara would be best to give the long lash look I desired. I have never been able to get away with false lashes, their far too fidley for my shaky hands and I end up with glue everywhere.

The sales advisor suggested I try their latest mascara 'Haute and Naughty'. This is a unique mascara as it has too brushes. The first for lengthening, and the second for thickening. It is also available in black and 'too black'. I was advise too black would give a more intense look so I went for it and I was no dissapointed!

Take a look at the results...
 
First this is my usual mascara Maybelline 'Falsies' Volum' express flared mascara which retails at Superdrug for £7.99

 And this is the Mac mascara. The difference is undeniable and I think it definately creates a false lash look worth it's £18 price tag.


I will definately be making more Mac purchases in the future! I see it as an investment buy from now on.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment