Monday 26 November 2012

Casual Mondays

I have to start off by apologising for the lack of tweets this past two weeks! I started this blog off with the best intentions but work got in the way! Anyway I thought today was an appropriate day to tweet about the joys and comforts of your favourite casual looks. Anyone who knows me will know I love nothing more than girly dresses, shorts and gorgeous shoes, but there are some days, like todaywhen the weather is miserable, or I've had a long weekend that all I want to do is throw on my favourite Jack Wills tracksuit and just relax.

Although not the most fashionable of looks, some days you just need to feel cosy. Whether it be with a tracksuit like mine, a baggy jumper or your beloved UGG boots we all love a bit of comfort now and then. I realised the need for casual Mondays (or Tuesdays or Wednesday or any day!) recently when I thought about my future career.

As you may already know my dream is to be strutting my stuff around the offices of Vogue or addressing the nation on the set of E! news or any other glamorous position I can get my hands on. Whichever role I manage to bag I am sure will require me to look my best and casual Mondays will be a thing of the past. So more and more reason to make the most of it now!

So here are my pick of the comfiest looks on the high street at the minute (while still trying to remain a little bit fashionable):

Please excuse the poor collage skills, I'm not quite at photoshop level just yet!
 
So while you wont see me stepping out in my onesie anytime soon, you will definately see me look more cosy than trendy at least once a week, but everyones allowed a day off right?
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment