Thursday 8 November 2012

Finally.. The Kardashian Kollection is here!

I don't know about you but I have been waiting for this day for a long time! As an avid follower of the kardashians over the years I was so excited to hear they wear bringing there succesful Kardashian Kollection to the UK! I love all the girls style, Kourtney is my fav!, and I've been waiting in anticipation for months to see what the 'Kollection' would offer. So when I woke up this morning I was so happy to see that not only has it arrived but they pieces are gorgeous! So here are my a few of my favs... although I could probably buy the whole lot.

Its definately safe to say my purse is going to get a hammering this weekend, but for a good job all the pieces are really reasonably priced! Another reason to love the Kardashians.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment