Wednesday 13 February 2013

What's in my toiletry bag?

So Valentines Weekend is coming up fast and if your lucky enough your boyfriend/husband might be whisking you away for a romantic weekend.  Unfortunately I'm not but I keep my essentials in my toiletry bag all the time so I'm never without my beauty must haves. So rather than the traditionally whats in my bag or make up bag etc. I feel its more fitting to my 'take everywhere' beauty pieces.

 
My bag itself is part of pretty pink floral Revlon gift set my Mam bought me for Christmas which also included a make up bag but I prefer to keep it all in the same place and I love the clear compartments so I can find exactly what I want when I want it.
 
Compartment One: Make Up Best Buys! 
 
Foundation: Maxfactor Colour Adapt - I have used this foundation for years and love the smoothness of it compared with other brands.
Mascara: Mac Haute and Naughty Too Black Lash - Read previous posts to see how much I love this product! (explains why theres two!)
Blusher: Benefit Dallas Plum Powder - More of a bronze colour for a sun kissed look
Barry M - I love this make for Nail polish but never tried it with make up but it has a surprisingly nice subtle pink colour.
Bronzer and Brush: 17 - Perfect for a night out with different shades to blend into the skins and a subtle hint of glitter to make you sparkle!
Eyeliner: Maxfactor - Definitely my must have beauty buy! Opens up the eyes with a long lasting bold colour.
Also No7 Eye Pencil Sharpener (best I have found)
Estee Lauder Travel Mirror (compact and pretty)
Passion Peel Off Face Mask (perfect for the morning after the night before!)
 
Compartment Two: Beauty Essentials!

Loreal Elnett Satin Hairspray - My ultimate fave! Strong hold and smells so much nicer than other brands! (also reminds me of my Nana!)
St Tropez Perfect Legs Spray - I have really sensitive skin so its rare that I can find a fake tan that doesn't irritate my skin! But this works great, instant all over effect and no awful itching!
Nivea Double Effect Deodorant - This is long lasting, great smelling and cools you down as well as keeping you protected,
Bastite Dry Shampoo - Because every girl has those bad hair days, cheap and cheerful!
Vera Wang Princess Night - I love love love the girly smell of this perfume and have you ever seen a prettier bottle? I want to show it off not hide it away!
Bourjois Magic Nail Polish Remover - For fast effective removal of those chips on the way to work!
Also Hair Gallery grips and bobbles (because I leave them everywhere!)
 
Compartment Three: This one may surprise you!
 
Combs, Combs and more Combs! Every make size and shape! Because everyone hair needs a boost with a back comb! And I always forget where I left them!
 
So what are you taking away with you for Valentines?
xox
 
Next post: Ciate Sequin Manicure Review: Prepare for glitter... everywhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment