Monday 11 February 2013

Gel Manicures: Must Read!

So how many of you have had a gel manicure? I'm the first to admit that I prefer to do my nails at home without the hassle of going to the salon and being a student weekly manicures just isn't something I can afford. But Gel Manicures is where I make an exception! Certainly a luxury but one everyone girl should try at least once. I cant guarantee you won't fall in love and want them all the time though!

Gel manicure are designed to treat the nail underneath and help maintain healthy nails and encourage growth. In my experience finger nails last about a week to 10 days (perfect for going on holiday without having to worry about chipped nails) and toe nails can last up to a month! A mega plus is that they dry instantly and don't chip so theres no chance of chipping your nails on the way out the salon.

So I thought I would share with you some of the designs I have had previously, of course being me I like to be a bit adventurous with design but simple colour looks amazing all the same.


 
If your if the Newcastle area get in touch and I'll give you the details of the girl who does my nails! Her name is Ashli (shes my cousin but I'm so not biased as the proof is in the picture!) and her prices are really reasonable and she works from home!
 
Go get your manicures!
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment