Sunday 10 February 2013

One Skirt Day to Night!

Featuring: Lavish Alice Black Studded Pleated Leather Look Skater Skirt £24

So after searching all over for a nice leather skirt for months, I found this gorgeous Studded Leatherette Skirt on Lavish Alice and instantly fell in love. In the past few months Lavish Alice has became one of my favourite online fashion retailers as they always have gorgeous unique pieces at a good price and my items have always arrived within days of ordering which is always a massive plus!

The skirt is so versatile so I thought I would share with you just some of the looks I have come up with. Obviously my photo taking skills leave much to be desired and unfortunately I don't have a photographer following me around but you get the idea...

 Look One: Double Leather! Controversial but I love it! The look on the left is teamed with a basic Topshop Crop, H&M Necklace and Kardashian Kollection Leather Jacket. The look on the right is teamed with Kardashian Kollection jacket and bag, River Island high tops and scarf.

 Look two: This is my favourite way to dress up a winter woolly. This look works perfect with the jumper tucked in or left loose and is cute and girly while nice and snug! Jumper is Dorothy Perkins!

Look Three: This is my night time look! This dress is perfect for a night out and on this occasion I used it to cover the bottom half of my Missguided Dress that was a little bit too short for my liking! I love this look because I had seen the dress on other girls and I enjoyed putting my own twist on it!
 
Everyone should go to www.lavishalice.com for some more great pieces!
 
Upcoming posts: Ciate Sequin Manicure and Ciate Velvet Manicure review!

No comments:

Post a Comment